Muslim Scouts with Special Needs
NAMAS is committed to ensuring that Scouting is available and accessible to all Scouts regardless of ability.
Below are resources that will provide additional information regarding Scouting for those with Special Needs.
Scouting for those with Special Needs:
- Boy Scouts of America
- Advancement for members with Special Needs https://www.scouting.org/resources/guide-to-advancement/special-needs/
- Disabilities Awareness – Serving Scouts with disabilities https://www.scouting.org/programs/boy-scouts/the-building-blocks-of-scouting/disabilities/
- National Capital Area Council (NCAC) Special Needs Scouting https://www.ncacbsa.org/advancement/special-needs-scouting/
- Scouting Magazine
- How to help youth with special needs get the most out of Scouting https://scoutingmagazine.org/2017/02/help-youth-special-needs-most-scouting/
- Tips for working with Scouts with special needs or disabilities https://scoutingmagazine.org/2017/02/tips-working-scouts-special-needs-disabilities/
- Other references
- Special Needs Scouting Resources https://scoutmastercg.com/special-needs-scouting-resources/